Friday, October 30, 2009

maypasokba.com

With the storm SANTI threatening today, I found my nephew wondering if he had classes today (Yes, he has Saturday classes).

He didn't wait for a response, instead, asked to use my husband's computer. Wondering why, I followed him and saw him logged on to a unique website:  http://maypasokba.com.

I found it such a practical website. He has told me that in all the times he logged in, the accuracy of the response was 100% correct. I have yet to find out who thought of this great idea but congratulations to him. I just wish he would create the forum for each school or company so that it would be easier to find out the info you want.

Yes, it is inviting school and company authorities to contribute  the info fastest way possible whether there is work at a certain  office or there are classes in a specific school.

Galing ng Pinoy di ba?     

No comments:

Post a Comment