Monday, February 8, 2010

Proud To Be a Part of The Book



You don't have to be a good writer to write something. The only requirement is to write simply to be understood. I have seen a lot of good writings in the internet in the form of articles, opinions, ideas, biographies and stories. I have seen also poems and puns. Some writings can be seen also in magazines and newspapers, not necessarily in the internet.

But most of these writers have only one or two articles and therefore not enough material to be published as a book. And yet, many of you want to publish your writings.

So the idea of collecting all these various writings hit me. I myself cannot come up with enough material. I decided to offer my services to publish anybody's worthwhile writings in one fairly good sized book, in paperback form. Your ability to publish is solved in a nutshell.


I am offering these services free of charge because of the availabiliy of print-books-on-demand system nowadays. I have acquired the knowledge the hard way. I am now in a position to help publish writings of anybody. I can produce the book at no cost to you.

Why put your writings in a book? And not just in the internet? It's all a matter of choice. But I recommend that your writings be retained in a hard copy or in book form or printed form for posterity. The book will always be there among your book collections or in libraries. Not all use the internet. The internet access has its technical problems. Writings in the internet may be erased erroneously. Free storage is hard to access. Paid storage may be returned or lost. CDs, DVDs, memory cards, and other forms of electronic storage need players. In book form, you don’t need a gadget or electronic player. It’s just there to access directly.

For those looking for a publisher, specially if you have a large collection of your own writings, or if you have written a novel or long story, I can offer to produce the paperback book under your own authorship. Just tell me.

I limit myself to one particular type or size of book. It must be a paperback, which is 6 x 9 inches and not more than 200 pages.


Book sales is risky business. In most cases, I cannot even recover my initial costs. It’s not really free of costs. As authors, you must help in marketing these books that contain your writings.


Any royalties earned from publishing, no matter how small, will go to buying piglets for families in the Philippines. It takes 50 to 100 books to sell before I could even afford to buy one piglet for one family. That's how hard it is to earn royalties. I am absorbing all the risks, but at least, I am able to publish your work and I hope you are happy.

When you decided to be part of these writings collection and publishing, you are unaware that you had become already involved in my piglets programs, in your own little way.


My piglets program concept is described in the following websites:

http://pigletsbook.webs.com/ - my piglets book online

http://piglets-unlimited.webs.com/ - Piglets Programs in RP

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pignet - Forum and reporting


The Publisher with the Big heart



Tatay Jobo Elizes or "TJ"
Job_elizes@yahoo.com and
 tatay@usa.com

TJ is in the process of printing the 3rd helping of his book "Writings to Share 3".  He is in continuous search of writers who like writing simply to be understood. Write him.

Or

His "Piglet" mission is a work in progress. He is welcoming those who wish to help in his own little way. Buy his book at amazon.com





No comments:

Post a Comment