Sunday, November 1, 2009

Jollibee (Spaghettiest) Moment!


Jollibee has always been and will always be my personal favorite among all Pinoy fast food chains.


        I still remember when my barkada gave me a cool surprise Jollibee Chicken Joy party when we were in College .... I was so touched! Just shows you my obsession. Up to now I still crave for the Joy of that chicken!!!!!!

        My loyalty extends up to now that my son is starting to like fast food, only Jollibee is good enough. His personal favorite is their new Barbecue Chicken. You should try that too if an 11-month old loves the taste, and we all know how baby food tastes can be so discriminating...a.k.a. mapili....you will like it too.

        I'm just purely a JOLLIBEE ADDICT (not their marketing agent hehehhe). Going out with me? Don't ask anymore where I want to eat...you now know.

        Not only to their food but their mascot....he's a cutey. The happy bee, hard working and his product....the sweetest healthiest honey. Many copycats to the place, one near Shangri-la, THE JOLLI ANT....hahahahaha!

I wonder if it has any connection to why I named my blog Happy Pinoy? Perhaps I should have named it the Jolly Pinoy....hehehehe.

What about their spaghetti? Wala lang....lasang Pinoy din and here's more happy news about it :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment